The spirit and soul are part of the essential elements of the human being. But often times these terms are misunderstood used interchangeably.
Even if these two are both parts of who you are, they’re not one and the same. Knowing how they differ from each other is a great help in knowing more about yourself.
In his book, One Solitary Life: From The Unknown To The Known?, Anthony Fisichella tried to explain that the Spirit is like the electricity that lights up the bulb, which is the soul.
The spirit is The One source that lights up our souls. If this stretches your imagination, let’s just know the different characteristics of each to make an elaborate distinction.
Indeed, the ‘spirit’ of a warrior and a ‘soulful’ song sound much different, right? Here are the greatest differences between these two.
7 Biggest Differences Between A Human Spirit And A Human Soul
– It provides you the Consciousness of Self.
– It is an awareness that is always present in the Now.
– It is a vessel serving as your direct connection to the Source.
– It’s where your intuition connects.
– It’s where your life purpose stems from.
– It is one aspect, a projection of your soul, just like your body.
A lack of connection to the Spirit results to:
– Lack of purpose
– It is unique to each one.
– It contains all the memories of your lifetimes.
– It consists of your ancestral karma, perception, and experiences.
– It carries your potentialities, talents, and abilities.
– It is your blueprint in life.
– It is the book you’re writing across all The Universe, and which imprint you will leave.
– It’s heavily influenced by the ego mind but underneath is your greatest unfolding.
You must be logged in to post a comment.