You are perfect just as you are; where you are. Anything less than this is a lie; a lie you have kept. Anything that is not Love is not who you are. This includes all the illusions you have held onto; things that you adopted that said you weren’t a perfect expression of God. It doesn’t matter where these falsehoods came from or from whom; embrace the Truth that you are perfect and Divine expressing Source. This is what you’ve come to learn and why you have incarnated onto Earth. Earth has proven to be a wealth of forgetting and then remembering. It has been a playground of Joy and of lessons. You have come here to remember who you are and this can only happen when you truly know your essence. You have come to Earth to ascend many times, going higher each time. You have come here to transcend all doubt; all self-loathing and all that told you that you were less than. As you shine brightly, you help others, for we are all One. You have made choices to be more or to be less. Source/Soul will never interfere with your Free Will and Sovereignty, for it is up to you. Yet, as you listen to your Guidance, you will know what choices to make so that you are fully merged with and as Soul/Source.
In the most pure Truth, you are Divine. Anything less than this is a falsehood. Yes, there have been many changes, yet each shift brings you closer to Truth. Your relationships reflect to you what you still must let go of and who you are. When you are authentic, many relationships will dissolve; let this be without the urge to save or fix. Be you and those who stay are meant to be with you so you may evolve; those who leave are meant to not be in your life anymore. However life goes, flow with what is.
There may be a time when you separate from others. Sometimes there is a rejoining and sometimes not. It may be during times of separation that one or the other either rises or falls…to match the vibration of the other. If rejoining is not to be, let it be and continue to be you. Stand strong in your Truth; there is no need for apologies, for as long as each being in relationship (any kind of relationship; a lover, work or friend) is being authentically true to themselves, there is no need for fixing anything (apologizing is a form of self-denial and is an attempt to minimize choice). When you are true to you, there is a great healing/wholing of past wounds (a wound is a perception that is born of victim energy). Be truthful and honest; this is the Path of the Heart; that of true Intimacy.
During this phase of Ascension, many feel a bit lost; some retreat into the old in order to have some semblance of normalcy. In the New, there is no normal, as things continue to shift according to one’s consciousness. It takes a bit getting used to. Bravo/brava to those who are couragous to continue in the New. The old is made comfortable for you, as it is what you have been used to. However, it is filled with illusions. One cannot be authentic in the old. Embrace your lostness and trust that you are being led by your Soul, who takes you by the hand and leads the way. When you trust Soul (your True Self), you rise in consciousness, vibration and Intuition. Being led by Soul will never let you down. Yes, it may feel uncomfortable at times, yet it is true and beautiful. When you allow your Heart/Soul to guide you, you amplify the New. Stay in the Moment, for it is only in the Moment that you find Peace and Guidance. The past and future are illusions.
Gaia continues to mirror our own Transformation. In the coming months, there will be a lot of change, both personally and globally. Do not despair or resist; know that all is for our highest evolution. We are finally coming into true Balance. How you see yourself, others and the Earth is accentuated; you will notice without judgment the shifts. If you remain neutral, you will be able to see without attachment. It won’t matter how another chooses. What you’ve always known or trusted to be true will shift. Just remember that you have chosen to be on Earth now and that you create everything in life. Trust yourself. If a decision arises, take your time. Feel if it resonates with you or not. Release doubt and be true to how your Heart feels. Feel first and if it resonates then act. This is the Heart-mind merge.
All that is within us is upgrading. This includes our Hearts, cells, DNA, chakras and consciousness. All are experiencing this based on wherever one is in their Awareness. Stay balanced and grounded. Balance work, home and relationships. They are not separate from each other; they are One. Are you authentically you in your work, your home and in all your relationships? We have the opportunity to align with our True Selves, which helps us dissolve duality. We are transitioning from the old to the New. It’s impossible to ignore what is happening; do you find this to be true? Love/Light transcends all, so be Love in all situations. This means to embrace your Divinity and be true to yourself…this is being in your Integrity. Our Light Bodies have merged and thus we manifest what we hold in our Hearts. Stay positive, create, have Compassion and embrace your Soul Essences. Be grateful for all in your life.
Yes, we’re in a new phase; that of integrating all we’ve been learning. Healing the old is quicker and more complete; it is easier. Do you want to change something in our life? This time is perfect for that. We can be whoever we choose to be. This is the magic of the Moment. Be aware of energy. Remember, we are energy as everything is. This means that things can shift depending on the Awareness you hold within. See the Beauty in the world. It’s all around you, reflecting your true essence.
As you stay in the Moment and focus on how you want to be and how you want Gaia to be, you manifest the New. In the Moment, you are able to take one step at a time and this leads you to anchoring and manifesting the New World. Yes, there will always be challenges, yet challenges can be viewed as opportunities to raise you higher. You can choose to see challenges as something to fight against or resist; or you can choose to see every challenge as something that incorporates more Love into you and into Gaia. We are not here to save or fix Earth; we are here to help raise her vibration as we raise our own. Every time you choose to be authentic, you integrate more Light. As you shine in your Authenticity, you infuse Light into the old matrix, thus creating and manifesting the New Earth.
Wherever your focus/intention is is what expands, for all is energy. When you end duality within yourself, you end duality on Earth. When all wars of the little mind are dissolved, the wars on Earth dissolve as well. So you see, we truly are creators! Reality is nothing more than what we project outward. As our consciousness rises, everything else does too, for consciousness creates life. How do you raise your consciousness? Through meditating in the Heart, High Heart, Throat Chakra, Third Eye , Pineal or Crown Chakras. Also, when you are positive about everything, do not complain or judge, are not choosing sides (as in religion and politics) and are authentic in each moment, you raise your consciousness. You raise your consciousness by noticing the Beauty around you, through openly sharing your Love, by being of service and by truly knowing who you are.
In these last months of the year, known on Earth as 2018, there is a higher shifting. Our brains are being rewired so that the falsehoods of limitations may be dissolved, our bodies integrate Light more easily and we flow with what is more gracefully. Be in Nature often, drink lots of pure water, meditate, move, sun-gaze and keep things simple. Let go of the attachment to how, why, where, who and what and embrace the Beauty of you.
What the world needs most of all right now, is for the new breed of ‘Spirit Warriors’ to step up and step out. It needs people to dive into center stream; to take a risk, that we can truly change the worldwide reality by having the courage to change our own.
It is said that madness is doing the same thing day in day out and yet expecting different results. Well, there’s plenty of madness out there right now! So where do you stand?
Are you one of the New Spirit Warriors? Here’s how to tell…
22 Ways To Tell If You Are A Spirit Warrior:
1. A Spirit Warrior recognizes that they, and only they, create their reality. In other words, they fearlessly embrace every person, situation and circumstance that they have drawn, as their own manifestation. And they’re prepared to deal with that.
2. A Spirit Warrior realizes that ‘fearlessness’ is not to be without fear; rather it is to be continually confronting and breaking through fear in the moment it arises.
3. A Spirit Warrior does not blame or project at others. Not even the crazy situation we now witness in the world. She accepts the outer mirror created by group karma, and works tirelessly to unravel it (understanding karma).
4. A Spirit Warrior doesn’t complain or constantly try to fix the ‘pain’. They recognize that the pain is the place where the light enters, and that transcendence of the physical is the path to immortality.
5. A Spirit Warrior is not afraid to let go of a creation or manifestation once it has served its purpose. Which could mean moving on from a de-energising relationship, job or location. Even when the path forwards is uncertain, they dive all in.
6. A Spirit Warrior knows the difference between surrender and giving up. Surrender is aligning with the truth that they can feel unfolding, whereas giving up is being wishy washy, and too easily accepting of ‘anything goes’.
7. A Spirit Warrior knows the difference between judgment and discernment. It’s vitally important to call reality the way it is, in order to navigate the path between the obstacles in life. But to judge another or a particular circumstance as always being the same, is to ‘condemn’ it, and then form a fixed relationship to it.
8. A Spirit Warrior is careful with the word ‘never’, so as not to condemn a particular situation to a particular fate. He is aware that ‘always’ may change.
9. A Spirit Warrior is not afraid to go against the herd, even at the risk of getting trampled by it.
10. A Spirit Warrior is not afraid to suffer, or to die, for a cause greater than themselves.
11. A Spirit Warrior knows that death is merely the passage into a new life. And therefore fearlessly lives the life they now have.
12. A Spirit Warrior is profoundly honest with themselves.
13. A Spirit Warrior is not afraid of the truth.
14. A Spirit Warrior fearlessly expresses themselves, no matter what the outcome. Yes, diplomacy and tact are important to them too, but that doesn’t mean compromising your own soul. It’s all about ‘the dance’, finding the most accessible and appropriate way to express your truth.
15. A Spirit Warrior is selfless, yet not afraid to express the self. The self is far from being some bland, colorless or wishy washy existence. It is vibrant, alive, full of animation, charisma, color and expression.
16. A Spirit Warrior is forgiving of himself and others. She recognizes that all life’s circumstances are created for learning purposes: that there is no such thing as evil intent. All create according to the reality model that has been built up inside. Forgiveness helps unravel the distortions that people hold onto.
17. A Spirit Warrior understands the difference between non-efforting and commitment to a cause. Yes, it is essential to let go of struggle and attachment. But nevertheless, it is going to take commitment, patience and perseverance to bring light through the darkness.
18. A Spirit Warrior knows when to put something down, and when to pick something up.
19. A Spirit Warrior lives day to day, moment by moment from their intuition. They’re constantly tuning within and asking “what would you have me do now?” and “how would you have me do it?”
20. A Spirit Warrior is constantly witnessing the objectivity of synchronicity, allowing it to reveal what’s really going on in the moment, not accepting the filter the ego might be placing on it.
21. A Spirit Warrior allows others to make their own mistakes and walk their own path. He may lend support, but doesn’t disempower by taking ownership of their issue.
22. A Spirit Warrior truly understands the nature of love: overcoming that which separates oneself from other sentient life, and instead compassionately embracing that which unites all.
The Spirit Warriors are here!
There’s a new era of Spirit Warriors emerging. These spiritual warriors are not afraid to feel their fear. They have the courage to be vulnerable through the deepest challenges and to be profoundly honest with themselves. They are committed with every fibre of their being to unravel the layers that keep them bound to the lower paradigm, no matter what it takes! They come from all walks of life, of all ages, joining hands, finding a common thread of beingness and are hiding NO MORE!
The question is… are you one of them?