Ascension Avatar note: Every day I thank God there’s no “Smart” Meters in the area I’m living… I used to curse the fact there’s no WiFi either, but now I thank God for that too… 🙏
. . .
A happy garden is a wireless-free garden. Decades of research has already determined that plants and insects as well as animals and people are harmed by exposure to wireless radiation.
Cell phones, cordless phones, WiFi routers, utility “Smart” Meters and more, emit wireless radiation.
This flyer provides details on how to eliminate or at least reduce these sources for California residents who want a healthy garden. Of course, the same suggestions apply to gardeners everywhere.
Happy gardens for bees and butterflies
Make your garden safer and happier for bees, birds, trees, plants, wildlife, and you. Reduce wireless microwave radiation in and around your home. It interferes with learning, fertility, neurology, immunity, navigation, sleep, DNA, and overall biology of wildlife and humans. Here are some steps:
- Opt-out of PG&E’s wireless Smart Meters, and request analog gas and electric meters. Smart Meters constantly pulse microwave radiation signals and also relay information from other Smart Meters in your neighborhood. Eliminate that source of pollution. PG&E one-time charge is $75, plus $10/month for three years, free thereafter (CARE/FERA is lower).
- Encourage your neighbors to opt-out, too, and create a quiet zone in your neighborhood.
- Request a Cal-Am analog water meter. Wireless water meters have constant microwave pulses.
- Cable your internet access, eliminate wireless routers, and disable wireless features on laptops, computers and printers. Wi-Fi radiation extends 200 feet or more outside your home 24/7.
- Sign up for AT&T copperline landline telephone service.
- Use corded phones instead of cell phones, cordless phones, or DECT phones.
If you own a cell phone, transfer calls to your corded landline phone when you are home.
Tens of millions of utility “Smart” Meters have been installed throughout the U.S. and around the world so it’s likely that you have them unless you have already “opted out.” These meters have also been associated with many other awful issues besides killing plants and repelling insects.
People everywhere hate these meters and are fighting to get them off their homes and out of their communities.
Protect the Earth. It starts with you!
“Trump promised to get the US out of ‘stupid wars.’ But now he and John Bolton are on the brink of launching us into a very stupid and costly war with Iran. Join me in sending a strong message to President Trump: The US must NOT go to war with Iran.”
~via Tulsi Gabbard
“It didn’t matter who was President. Trump or Hillary the goal has always been war with Iran in the future there is no one else in the Middle East standing in Israel’s way”
“Trump is an Illuminati member so he’s following the NWO’s playbook completely.”
“Zionist Pets inside White house have sold the very American soul for serving their masters in Israel.”
“Donald Trump was just the lunatic puppet the NWO needed to be ‘placed’ into the White House!!!! Lord have mercy”
~YouTube comments from the thread
~via Know More News
“Trump says he doesn’t want war with Iran, but that’s exactly what he wants, because that’s exactly what Saudi Arabia, Netanyahu, al-Qaeda, Bolton, Haley, & other NeoCons/NeoLibs want. That’s what he puts first — not America.”
~via Tulsi Gabbard