“Put this on in the background and empower your day. Welcome to the Cedar Tavern. Enjoy! ❤️
Barbara Buck is an intuitive healing practitioner, etheric attachment removals, and intuitive coach with over 20 years of hands on experience.
Matthew Mournian is a psychic, intuitive empath and shamanic healer specializing in clearing, balancing, and removing negative energetic attachments from the body.
Eric Raines is a transformative energy healer, psychic chiropractor, etheric implant specialist and a Healers Healer. (He also really loves cedar trees.)
~via Unleashing Natural Humanity
For a long time now the thought has been that you have to be special or gifted in order to be psychic, but nothing could be further from the truth.
In fact, I often tell clients that we are all born psychic and that the only difference is that we either allow or block our access to Source as conduits.
To this answer I often get the question: “How do we allow ourselves to flow with Source?”
Here are five easy steps to embrace your gifts as a psychic:
1. Allow yourself to become aware that you are a part of Source by verbally repeating: “Source and I are One, We are One with All”.
2. Repeat to yourself: “I am gifted beyond my physical senses and allow my spiritual senses to open up and guide me and others”.
3. At least once a day walk barefoot on the Earth and say: “The planet and I are connected to my purpose”.
4. Sit or stand as you consciously become still to center and ground before asking for guidance to flow to you and through you from Source for self or others.
5. When you get a psychic impression mentally ask: “What does this mean?”, then journal your first impressions that come to you from any of the activated higher senses by trust.
In the beginning, the 5 Steps will seem difficult at first, but with a bit of practice and trust — without force — you will get the answers that you seek as psychic conduit of Source.
Remember to always approach this with Love and for the better good of all seeking guidance.
The more you allow, the clearer the flow will be.
© 2018 P. C. Rall