I am having a direct experience – through my own attention to healing my own body – of all the absolute untruths surrounding beliefs about what is actually healthy for the human body. People like to lump everyone in one category, one belief system, one way of being and then they judge, belittle and even shame those who don’t eat exactly the way they do.
In the spiritual circuits if you eat animal protein you are labeled “not highly evolved” or “low vibration”. Then if you go vegetarian – that’s not good enough for the Vegans. Vegans feel we should not eat any animal products which means no dairy, no eggs, no honey, no sea vegetables (because they are full of tiny animal life forms such as plankton and tiny crustaceans). Then if you go vegan that’s not good enough for the “Raw Foodies” because everything must be raw, uncooked, unpasteurized. Then if you are “super special” you can work really hard to go against the design of the human body and become a “breatharian” where you eat no food and oftentimes no water solely living on prana or life force – this is an extreme lifestyle indeed.
The truth is that everyone is different. No two bodies are the same, just like no two souls are the same. If you want to attain truth, you must find it “within yourself” and that means silencing all the egoic, dogmatic beliefs that have been projected onto you from others, which creates great confusion within your being to tune into YOUR own body to see what is healthy and appropriate for YOU.
The body speaks. We just don’t listen until we get sick and have to start paying attention to what our bodies need. By that time illness has manifested so strongly within us it will take extreme dedication and perseverance to heal ourselves – and that will require major lifestyle changes. The biggest issue many of us will face is releasing our beliefs about food and self denial. Ignorance and denial about our unhealthy lifestyles and refusing to create change leads to a slow suicide and it is also a reflection of our own lack of self love.
A high vibrational body is a body that is thriving. But lets not forget that we also have an emotional body, a mental body, a soul body and a spiritual body and it is the cumulation of these bodies that are a direct reflection of our vibrational frequencies. Our vibrational frequencies will be extremely low if we are eating an all raw food diet but we are allergic and unable to properly digest the raw foods we are eating – not to mention we are absolutely miserable with our new way of eating. In addition, if you are a raw foodie or vegan and you elevate yourself above others, pass judgment, belittle and project angry outburst towards others because they are eating foods you do not approve of – you are fully in your egoic consciousness. Your ego is trying to control others and you are not honoring other people’s free will to listen to “their” body to decide for themselves which foods are nourishing and life affirming for their souls journey while in a physical body.
These kind of egoic, controlling behaviors – forced upon others – will clog up our chakras and send us into a deep emotional and mental energetic tornado that will keep us from being able to access the love and wisdom from our souls and spiritual bodies. In addition, all the negativity we have created within ourselves will attract negative thought form energies to us that will feed off of our negative energies circulating in our energy fields. We live in a very parasitic, energetic, multidimensional environment – so it would behoove us to be very cautious of the kind of emotional and mental energies we are releasing and “feeding” to those energy forms externally of ourselves who love to stir up drama, chaos and arguments between humans so they can get fed. A very important question to ask ourselves is not “what are other people eating” but “WHAT AM I FEEDING IN THE ASTRAL REALMS OF MY BEING?”
Unless we are a doctor, teacher, nutritionist, health coach, healer or naturopath – who has clients coming to us asking for guidance – we should not be interfering in other people’s food choices outside of our own homes. Food and all the toxic things we ingest are wonderful learning tools and they provide very profound experiences for us to discover what supports our bodies or destroys them. What another person chooses to ingest and experience is none of our business!
As the planet increases in vibrational frequency, our bodies are becoming highly sensitive. We are being asked to really connect with our bodies and ground ourselves fully into the physical dimension so we can heal ourselves. If we are ungrounded, our root chakras will be unbalanced and we will have health problems. The root chakra is our foundational chakra and it needs our support. Ingesting healthy foods, connecting with our bodies and being fully present in the NOW moment of what is going on within our bodies will help us nurture our root chakras. If we are out of body all the time – not grounded into the present moment – we will be unconscious and completely unaware of the core sensations our bodies are sending us and we will also be unconscious of the foods and substances we ingest that are making us sick.
We are being called forth to purify, cleanse and only interact with those things that support our ascension journeys. We are being called to release old addictions, toxic foods, negative behavioral patterns and all things that do not enhance our LIGHT. Go within and really connect with your body. Start talking to it. Let your body know you are ready to support its ascension process and ask your body to send messages to you when you have ingested something it does not agree with. Every one of us – due to the modernization of our diets – have food/substance intolerances and sensitivities that need to be addressed. Begin the process of gaining food wisdom – not food dogma. The way is within – you are the key. Healer heal thyself.
- Eat as many living, raw, organic life force filled foods as you can. Educate yourself about GMO’s and the benefits of eating organic. Organic is the best choice because it is not a GMO food, nor does it have chemicals sprayed on them. GMO free labeled foods would be the next best option- but they most likely have been sprayed with excessive chemicals. Consider growing your own garden for the freshest safest foods.
- Purchase a water filter that you can afford. Put loving words on your water bottles to infuse the water with positive vibrations. Bless it and drink lots of water. Water is the best detoxifier.
- Have blood work done to check for parasites, candida overgrowth, hormone imbalances, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, liver and kidney function, cholesterol levels, inflammation levels etc… Also see what your blood type is and eat right for your blood type. Not everyone is meant to be a vegetarian and some people should not eat animal proteins. Eat right for your blood type – this IS a genetic factor. People who are born into a Hindu family have the genetics of a Hindu and therefore do best on a vegan diet.
- Work with someone who can assist you with an herbal total body cleanse. This is a journey and could take many months to complete. Recommended cleanses: Liver, Kidney, Colon, Heavy Metal, Parasite (trust me you have parasites!), candida etc…
- Get educated about juicing. The pasteurized juice we purchase in the store is not healthy for anyone. Purchase a juicer and make your own juice that is full of life force energy, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. All natural juice – consumed immediately after it has been prepared – is very healing and regenerative when you juice what is appropriate for your body. Juicing foods that your body has a reaction to is UNHEALTHY as it will create inflammation in your body.
- Learn about food allergies and histamine levels in food. Currently, many people are having problems with their thyroid, fibromyalgia, autoimmune diseases, anxiety, depression, inability to sleep, histamine intolerance etc. These problems stem from naturally occurring chemicals in foods being released into our bodies that our bodies do not have appropriate enzyme production to break down – most likely from leaky gut syndrome due to a build up of toxic foods/GMO’s/toxic chemicals etc. A lot of the foods people are having reactions to are “healthy vegetarian foods” such as beans, soy, nuts, strawberries, pineapple, spinach, avocado, grains, eggplant, tomatoes, fermented foods including alcohol etc… Just because a food is healthy does not mean it is healthy for you.
- Check with your doctor first and periodically engage in fasting. If you have major health problems perhaps a 7-day all raw food cleanse, a soup cleanse or a 3- day all natural juice cleanse would benefit you. If you are healthy, a 3 – day water fast or more is incredibly healing. Tune into yourself and do some research to see what would work best for you.
- Chew your food. Chew until it becomes liquid, your body will spend less time trying to digest food and will have more energy to heal and repair other things in the body instead of spending all of its time digesting unchewed food. This is much harder than you think. Try it and see how often you have to force your throat to not swallow unchewed food. This is a very common, unhealthy behavioral pattern most people are unaware of that will require great effort and self awareness to correct.
- Consider practicing “12 hour fasting” or “intermittent fasting.” When you wake up in the morning, count how many hours you slept and were without food. Perhaps 8? Then add 4 more hours onto that time period to make a 12 hour period where you have fasted and have only had water to drink. Then for the remaining 12 hours eat a healthy diet that is appropriate for you. 12 hours of fasting and 12 hours of healthy eating. This gives your body 12 hours everyday to spend its time healing, regenerating and repairing itself instead of digesting food.
- Become aware of everything you put on and in your body. Eliminate as many toxic items as you can. Consider soaps, shampoos, lotions, sunscreen, toothpaste, makeup, deodorant, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, cleaning materials, pharmaceuticals, recreational drugs, sugars, salts, spices, caffeine, alcohol. Obviously, some things are easier to release than others. Sometimes a good cleaner is better than the natural ones but eliminate as many toxic items from your being as possible and use them in moderation if at all.
- Become conscious of radiation from cell phones, computers, t.v.’s, microwaves, etc….we can’t escape these electromagnetic waves but we can reduce them. Baking Soda baths periodically are helpful at removing excess radiation from our bodies. Add 1 Cup of baking soda to your bath water.
- Dry Brushing: Get a soft body brush and brush your skin towards your heart. This will remove dead cells from the body that clog our pores and block us from releasing toxins in our skin. Also, sit in a sauna several times a week to purge the skin of excessive histamine, toxins and fluid.
- Don’t forget about your other bodies!
– EMOTIONAL BODY: Take care of your emotional body – process through your old pain and stop interacting with anything that generates an “unnecessary” negative emotional response in you. That might mean you need to limit or release Facebook, Twitter, T.V., News, Horror movies, people and places that don’t support you and your growth. Human egos and human shadows are everywhere and these aspects of ourselves have energies attached to them that need to get fed. These external energies that are attached to our egos will purposefully stir up drama….they are hungry and need food. If you do not have control over your emotional body it is best to stay away from these “carefully designed triggers” that will create vulnerability in you. Work on your own ego/shadow consciousness – allow others to be themselves so you can set yourself and them free. Stay focused on your own healing and release the need to get involved in human drama that is very prevalent in social media/tv etc.
– MENTAL BODY: Remain in control of your thoughts. Keep them focused on what you want. Don’t get absorbed about thinking about others and their problems – they are divine beings who are learning through their own soul lessons. Your point of power is in the here and now focused on your ability to do good in the world. Focus on your own shadows, growth, healing and transformation that you need to work on – the ego will try to distract you and get you to focus on others. This is a waste of your precious life force energy and will greatly distort your mental body – because in reality you can not change others. You can only change your self.
–SOUL BODY: Meditate. Spend time with your soul. Strengthen your relationship with your inner being. Call back your soul fragments. A high vibrational being is one who is in their power. If you have soul fragments that have broken off due to trauma or because you have been misbehaving and living in your ego – your soul has not wanted to experience that so portions of your soul will break away or fragment from your being. You need to retrieve your soul fragments so you can be whole and happy. Soul loss = lost power and lost energy. It also leaves holes in the aura where other energies can come in and take up residence. Soul retrieval is very important. You can go to a healer who can retrieve your soul parts and bring them back to you or you can start living a life in alignment with your soul and your soul fragments will slowly return to you when they feel safe. Everyday you can state: ” Creator, I ask for any soul fragments that I may have left somewhere else to please be removed from where they are – returned to your light for purification – and returned to me. I also ask for any soul fragments that are not mine that are in my energy fields to please be removed from me – returned to your light to be purified – and returned to who they belong to. Thank you, it is done.” This request must come from your heart and you also need to be doing your best to live from your soul and not from your ego.
–SPIRITUAL BODY: The only thing your spiritual body needs from you is for you to allow it to merge with your lower bodies – physical, emotional and mental – so these bodies can be purified and raise in vibrational frequency. This will require you to get real with yourself – to face the self and to have the desire to truly know the self. That means you must pull yourself out of denial. As we face God, we face the self. The ego will do everything it can to keep you from facing the self – so much so – it will have you completely consumed with other people’s lives and what they are doing. This is a distraction and it will keep you from focusing on the the things within your self that need to be healed because you are too busy focusing your attention externally of your self.
So as you can see – what we eat is just a portion of what creates good health and a high vibration. I don’t focus on what people should eat because that is a highly cultural, genetic and free will choice that is up to each soul to decide what is appropriate for their unique body and their unique living environments. Some of the most grounded, spiritually connected, animal loving, profoundly healing people in the world are the Reindeer people in Siberia. They are way beyond us in vibrational frequency and live totally aligned with nature and the spiritual dimensions. They raise, herd, live with and eat reindeers…they use all of the animal with great respect and appreciation in order to sustain themselves in the blistering cold climates they live in. They would most likely laugh at the ridiculous dogmatic beliefs us “modern people” have created such as “you must be a vegetarian or a vegan in order to be a high vibrational spiritual being” or “you don’t love animals if you eat them” (I guess that means people who eat plants don’t love trees, plants, the Earth or flowers either?) If we are open, we can learn a lot from the reindeer shamans. They deeply respect all life including their own needs for survival and they do not go against the laws of creation – they work with them. They listen to their own intuition and that of Spirit to guide them and they eat what they need in order to sustain their lives. -Sabrina
Click Here To Order The Raise Your Vibration Book: http://raiseyourvibration.com/store/#!/Book/c/5591587/offset=0&sort=normal
Thank you for sharing this article with others. This article is copyrighted so please share the appropriate links to give credit to the author. http://www.raiseyourvibration.com