Human life’s purpose is to return to unconditional love. Depending on the type of relationship, as we learn to love unconditionally, we feel affection, friendship and romance.
This is where the soulmate fits in, and our soul families are here to help us learn that unconditional love. Romance alone wont fulfill that mission, so our soulmates are here to help us grow and understand.
Karmic Soul Mates
You can have many Karmic soul mates experience in a lifetime, it is very common. These soulmates come into our lives to teach us valuable lessons.
Karmic soulmates can be family members, close friends, or even co-workers, but humans are not the only karmic relationships we will have, the same karmic characteristics displayed by humans are often found in our pets, as many of us consider them important and special members of our family.
On occasion, Karmic relationships can be romantic in nature, however, they usually do not last long, because they are solely meant for us to learn a lesson from, for personal growth.
Companion Soul Mates
There is a reason why your companion soul mate is till part of your life!
One thing you must keep in mind is that ending an existing relationship solely because one feels one has found one’s twin soul is never a good idea, because over time you will realize that both associations are meant to be and both have an important role in your life.
We put a lot of our energy into the Companion soulmate relationship, which is an interesting aspect.
While the Karmic soulmate tends to go slow and easily, without effort, just like it does in the twin soul type, the companion bond needs work and effort from both partners.
The highest form of soulmate connection is that of the twin flame.
This is your souls other half, finding this soul is much like finding yourself.
People spend their life searching without realizing that they are looking for someone just like them, and often never find them in this lifetime.
The twin flame is always there, but not always apparent. Do we close our eyes to them instead of observing and listening to our souls yearning? Life is set at such a fast pace and we forget to take notice of things that are right in front of us.
Recognizing your soul mates
- A feeling of knowing.
- A feeling of comfort and a feeling of assurance that no matter where you go or what you do that you will reunite.
- Similar intuitions.
- A knowing that you share a higher purpose.
Companion Soul mate
- A teacher.
- Someone who mirrors you in some or many ways.
- Someone that may have gone through a similar life story or situations.
- Someone who reminds you of the lessons you are here to learn, like forgiveness.
- A soul which you have shared another lifetime with.
- Someone whom you might feel a connection to when you meet.
- You have a feeling of knowing this person previously.
- Intense feelings of love, needing to be together and sometimes fears.