JUDE FULLMER: “The True Meaning Of Duality”
Before we came on this long journey through duality we came from a state of oneness and unity both spiritually and dimensionally. That’s eventually what caused the world of duality to come into play and why it’s important to understand where we were in order to grasp where we’re ultimately trying to go. Here’s a highly condensed version of where we came from: As previously stated we were all in a state of unity and oneness. In this state we were all connected through the vibrations of love and gratitude. After a time though, we wanted to experience more.
We were all born as co-creators, and have practiced the art of creation for a very long period of time. But there was a solution to create! How do we create negative energies like fear and anger (destruction) when we’re literally made up of love and gratitude (creation)? Somebody thought of an elaborate, truly magnificent plan that would accomplish all that and more: to send off parts of our consciousness into darkness (duality) where they would forget were they came from and be free to explore any aspect they can think of, even new aspects such as fear and anger! Boom! The physical realm was created for us to explore.
We haven’t even reached the best part: as a result of experiencing duality, we would eventually long for home (the state of unity and oneness, created by love). For each of us to realize that all of us are connected, by source, on the same journey of experiencing duality and trying to remember where we came from. This would lead our souls to create something even better than our original home! Compassion.
On this journey we have not only created both love and hatred, we have also created an understanding from which we can face and accept hatred with love and understanding. We can now transform fear and hatred into love and gratitude with COMPASSION! We are in the midst of creating heaven on earth: creating the ability to transform any environment into one which can hold the high vibration of love and gratitude. This is absolutely the most incredible discovery I’ve made along the way.
When you hear that your mission here is “simply” to clear your own self and be an example of Christ-like consciousness, don’t fool yourself. By letting the vibration of compassion transform the energy in your body into love and gratitude you are creating a ‘heaven on earth’ inside of your own body. From that point forward you drastically affect your family, friends, neighbors, your co-workers, everybody and everything with energy that you come into contact with (which means everything around us) will be transformed into love and gratitude. I can only speak for myself, but this sounds like the greatest task any of us could ask for, and I’m so grateful for this opportunity to help shape the world for the better.
I wanted to write this to explain my point of view in hope that it will help someone else through this transition. But I am a firm believer in research and questioning for yourself. If you’ve never seen the blue sky would you just believe it’s blue cause you’re told so? I always liked the true scientific method because it advises you to question anything and everything. And that’s where are real journey on this Earth begins!
I wish you all the best, with love and gratitude to all.
LISA RENEE: “Law of One”
1. PRACTICE ONE: UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS – The Law of One is the comprehension that all things are made of intelligent energy and are a part of the All-One. The Law of One is a Sacred Science of the mechanics of consciousness and are the Natural Laws governing our Universal Creation. All-One is the recognition that Eternal Truth is Eternal Love and Eternal Love is the organic consciousness of Infinite Creator, or God. Eternal Love consciousness embodied in a form is Unity intelligence, and simultaneously recognized as, the Inner Light of Christos. Unity consciousness is at One with God and Unity consciousness ignites the Inner Light of Christos. The Inner Light of Christos when actualized in form, is the embodiment of an Eternal God Human. Practice Unity Consciousness and One is directly reflecting the image of God’s Love, and is eternally protected. Be At One with All, as One is All with God.
2. PRACTICE TWO: LOVE YOURSELF – Apply the practice of Unity with All-One as an extension towards loving, honoring and respecting yourself. Acknowledge the precious life force within by holding reverence and respect for yourself in all ways. Loving yourself is the action of Self Sovereignty, which is the natural state of embodying God’s Eternal Love. As a manifestation of God’s eternal spirit of Love, one has the ability to choose to create personal freedom without harming others. Have courage to remove the obstacles of pain and fear to become embodied Love, as God’s spirit is always found within.
3. PRACTICE THREE: LOVE OTHERS – As you learn to love yourself, love others. Acknowledge the precious life force in others by holding love, reverence and respect for others. Loving others as you love yourself, is the natural state of Self Sovereignty as you give others the same reverence for their life, as you give your own life. Through practicing self-love and loving others, no approval, worth or esteem issues come into question, as all is loved equally.
4. PRACTICE FOUR: LOVE EARTH AND NATURE – Loving the Earth and all her creations, the kingdoms of nature, plants, animals and mineral, which are all alive, conscious and intelligent energy beings. Acknowledge the precious life force present in all of God’s creation, by holding reverence and respect for nature. Doing so restores balance and harmony to nature, and the intelligent energy of all of earth’s creations will respond to cooperate with humankind. Humans living in discord with nature create many events that are considered to be “at the mercy of” the untamed forces. As humans learn to live in harmony with earth and the nature kingdom, the natural creatures will align to be in harmony and cooperation with all inhabitants.
5. PRACTICE FIVE: SERVICE TO OTHERS – Upon firmly loving yourself and honoring your path, find methods to be of service to others that do not overstep personal boundaries of discernment. Being of service to others does not include consumptive modeling, such as victim-victimizer, parasitism or emotional vampirism. Being of service does not hold an ego perspective of entitlement, expectation or attachment. Practice being of service with unconditional love, and naturally flowing in the moment. The energy exchange made between participants being of service to others, amplifies and expands consciousness growth like no other method. The more you amplify the energetic field of being in service to others, the more joy, harmony and gifts will be brought into your life. The more service you dedicate to Gods plan, the Law of One, the more spiritual support and spiritual presence one can exchange with God Force.
6. PRACTICE SIX: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION – Learn to develop inner clarity and spiritual integrity by intending to develop personal consciousness and/or spiritual identity. To embody one’s spiritual identity, one’s mind must be initiated and disciplined. If the ego is in authority of the body it will repel the spiritual identity from embodiment. If the mental body creates obstacles to the spiritual identity, the spiritual identity, therefore the consciousness, will not be experienced. The first step to consciousness expansion is becoming aware of mind control and the quality content of thoughts and belief systems. The second step is to cooperate with the process of mental and physical discomfort by having patience and waiting in the void of silence. Learn to quiet the mind, sublimate the ego and be still. Once stillness, mental discipline and ego sublimation has been achieved, listen to your inner spirit to receive guidance. Inner Guidance will always lead to the process of re-education to experience continual consciousness expansion free of fear and dogma. The Inner Christos always guides one towards choosing more love and peace via consciousness expansion of the spiritual identity.
7. PRACTICE SEVEN: RESPONSIBLE CO-CREATION – As one becomes more infused with the eternal love of the spiritual identity, the intelligent blueprint activates the divine purpose of being as a co-creator with God. The spiritual identity and the intelligent blueprint of divine purpose are one and the same. Clarity of purpose and direction becomes clearer and clearer as one commits to live in service to the principles of All-ONE or Christ spirit. Knowing and Living our purpose brings joy, peace and fulfillment, even when facing adversity or challenges. Once we achieve “knowing”, we are responsible for that knowing, and practice responsible co-creation with the All-One. A responsible co-creator knows all manifestations are in partnership with the All-One. We do not possess or control anything, so needs, desires and superimposing will, should be avoided. We are stewards of God Spirit to Serve Others in responsible co-creation with All-One. From this knowing, and living this principle, we are eternally free of karmic exchanges.
You must be logged in to post a comment.