“Emotional Competence refers to one’s ability to express or release one’s inner feelings and emotions in positive or productive ways. It allows the ease to communicate with other people, the ability to face stressful challenges without indulging in destructive behaviors, and determines one’s ability to effectively and successfully self-lead and communicate in social situations. Emotional Competence is an essential social skill to recognize and interpret, including the capacity to respond positively to emotions in our selves and others. Emotional competence creates an increased energetic coherence, as well as improved health, through avoiding stress that comes as the result of suppressed emotions. It leads to improved relationships since destructive emotions are far less likely to be expressed, while appropriate communication is not avoided through unhealed fears of triggering some unwanted emotion. Negative and destructive emotions that are suppressed and hidden greatly cloud our discernment and interpretation of events in our life. Without personal goals of desiring to increase our emotional competence and being honest with ourselves, we risk playing out destructive emotions in our self-talk, and when interacting with others. Unfortunately, if we do not heal our negative emotions, we will become prisoners of this inner violence, without understanding why we have been consumed in pain throughout so much of our lives. When we are prisoners of our own Inner Violence, we are in bondage to the negative behaviors that fuel levels of psychosis or neurosis. This unhealed state of inner violence leads to splitting behaviors of the Negative Ego. As a result of the bifurcation, if unhealed inner violence is still present, these uncleared negative energies create a lot of pain and suffering that commonly produce Splitting Behaviors in people. To build inner Coherence, and ultimately find harmony with the world as it exists now, the first major task is to improve our emotional competency.”
“To develop strong Discernment of the energies around us, we must develop some degree of self-awareness and Self-Responsibility for the situations we may find ourselves, in order to arrive in some degree of personal Clarity. Clarity and Discernment are life mastery skills that we must cultivate into positive attributes that radically improve the quality of our life, and which take time, dedication and practice. Having clarity about things that are happening in our life, by seeing the macrocosm or bigger picture, helps us to avoid entangling ourselves into difficulties in such way we increase the dark resistance to those energies that we have labeled as negative or bad. If we increase resistance to the negative energy we have perceived through our intellect, the negative ego, those particular energies will tend to amplify and magnify to become even stronger. Therefore, to neutralize energetic entanglements and dark manipulation, we observe, discern and accept those energies into Neutral Association. Our blind spots are generally caused by subconscious wounds, Pain Body, and lack of self awareness that generates the filter for Confirmation Bias that clouds our vision and reactions. To develop personal Clarity, we need to discipline our intellect to have stillness within, generating a clear inner mirror which allows for Engaged Detachment to discern outer influences, even when these influences make us incredibly uncomfortable. Spiritual Maturity is the process of dedicating to the expansion of consciousness in that one is willing to be uncomfortable in order to stretch beyond personal limitations. The opposing forces use dark manipulation to direct strong resistance to amplify the areas we carry pain, and these events will reveal to us where we have energetic weakness and vulnerability through these unhealed wounds. Dark forces will continue to agitate us through our energetic weakness, caused from pain, fear and avoidance, in order to generate as much confusion and misery in the human mind as possible. If we are feeling mental and emotional pain, we must be willing to do the inner work at some level, and ask for help, in order to come to some resolution that allows neutrality to replace the pain. The more clarity we have developed, the more authentic we become and the stronger our energetic aura to repel dark forces.”
Clarity is the quality of being clear through developing Self Awareness, it is the quality of Coherence that is the natural result of having a full comprehension, awareness or perception of something. To develop strong Discernment of the energies around us, we must develop some degree of self-awareness and Self-Responsibility for the situations we may find ourselves, in order to arrive in some degree of personal Clarity. Clarity and Discernment are life mastery skills that we must cultivate into positive attributes that radically improve the quality of our life, and which take time, dedication and practice. Having clarity about things that are happening in our life, by seeing the macrocosm or bigger picture, helps us to avoid entangling ourselves into difficulties in such way we increase the dark resistance to those energies that we have labeled as negative or bad. If we increase resistance to the negative energy we have perceived through our intellect, the negative ego, those particular energies will tend to amplify and magnify to become even stronger. Therefore, to neutralize energetic entanglements and dark manipulation, we observe, discern and accept those energies into Neutral Association. Our blind spots are generally caused by subconscious wounds, Pain Body, and lack of self awareness that generates the filter for Confirmation Bias that clouds our vision and reactions.
To develop personal Clarity, we need to discipline our intellect to have stillness within, generating a clear inner mirror which allows for Engaged Detachment to discern outer influences, even when these influences make us incredibly uncomfortable. Spiritual Maturity is the process of dedicating to the expansion of consciousness in that one is willing to be uncomfortable in order to stretch beyond personal limitations. Generally, we do not see our personal limitations and areas we can improve, until we are made very uncomfortable inside ourselves. This discomfort can be mental, emotional and even physical. Spiritual and emotional growth requires that we get comfortable with discomfort, knowing that we can learn something by inquiring on the reasons we feel uncomfortable.
When we have clarity, it produces the authentic state of energetic coherence in such way it allows more light, intuition, insight and energy to pass through you Transparently. Clarity supports an increased accurate assessment of our environment and the humble ability to assess ourselves in our competencies, which is an effective tool for gaining self mastery. To arrive at personal clarity for increased discernment in order to remain transparent to adversarial or opposing energies, we must do the inner work and be able to resolve, integrate and neutralize the subconscious wounds or emotional conflicts we carry. The opposing forces use dark manipulation to direct strong resistance to amplify the areas we carry pain, and these events will reveal to us where we have energetic weakness and vulnerability through these unhealed wounds. Dark forces will continue to agitate us through our energetic weakness, caused from pain, fear and avoidance, in order to generate as much confusion and misery in the human mind as possible. If we are feeling mental and emotional pain, we must be willing to do the inner work at some level, and ask for help, in order to come to some resolution that allows neutrality to replace the pain.
The more clarity we have developed, the more authentic we become and the stronger our energetic aura to repel dark forces.
“The power of the force of Love is key that unlocks every door in the Universe. When we can access the power of Love we are capable to accomplish almost anything. When intending to direct energy, bring feelings of love and devotion to the process.”
The 12D Shield is an organic part of every human beings Lightbody which can be repaired and activated when using the inner focusing 12D shield technique. The frequency of which activates this horizontal shield and its vertical light pillar is platinum white in its frequency spectrum color and is Christ Consciousness.
This is the foundation technique in developing skill for Directing Energy and is suggested to use as a protective shield for your Lightbody as well to utilize before you do any other healing, energy work or modality.
It is a person’s directed and focused attention, not muscular control or use of force, which accesses the inner sensory ability to control the movement of life force or chi energy. When the mind is developed and disciplined, and thus calmed and centered, by focusing the mind, one can direct energy and life force very specifically.
When the mind has been mastered, a person will conquer restlessness and boredom. When you learn to control the energy you are able to control the states of Consciousness.
The first stages of Directing Energy is concentration. Bringing your focus is a direction of personal will towards sustaining mental effort. This is concentration.
The Medulla Oblongata is at the base of the brain stem that acts as the energy receiver of cosmic energy. When feeling unwell, imagine the Cosmic Consciousness streaming into the back of your head and projecting itself throughout your body parts and areas that feel blocked or unwell. This helps to develop ones skill at directing life force energy within the self and the environment.
Bring to your mind the life force energy coming into the medulla oblongata and being directed to your body parts.
Tension will arise in the body, as you notice this tension building, it is building the inner vibration which manifests as a result of the concentrated effort made in the physical body.
Notice the tension building and then allow the body to release that tension fully, in order to achieve deeper relaxation.
Relax and let go, falling deeper into relaxation, letting go of the mental and physical body and then feel.
Allow the sensory feeling of that moment to reveal to you impressions, sensing the feelings in that moment.
The power of the force of Love is key that unlocks every door in the Universe. When we can access the power of Love we are capable to accomplish almost anything. When intending to direct energy, bring feelings of love and devotion to the process.
1. Self Responsibility – Being able to own your own emotional conflicts without blame, guilt or projection upon another person, by making it their fault. Do not assume that you know anything about that person that can be judged for what you cannot see or really know, as you have not walked in their “shoes”. When feeling upset, restore balance to your heart and aura, by lovingly holding your boundaries without violating others boundaries by expecting them to resolve your conflict. Be willing and open to learn what the “real issue” is, which most of the time is not what it appears to be. Going deeper and reflecting on forgiveness of yourself and others, allowing time, neutralizes the conflict.
2. Conservation – Being able to discern the Right Use of Action. Harnesses precious time and life force energies to be more effective and impactful. Cultivate the wisdom in learning when to engage and when not to engage with others or conflicting circumstances. No person needs to justify their existence to another or to care what people think of them. Staying clear of emotional tantrums and dramas and not engaging means you do not feed the drama to escalate into chaos. Dark Forces use drama to instigate schisms and chaos between ourselves and others, making us less effective and scattering our energies. Conserving energy means a stronger focus, and we become more effective and productive. When we learn this skill, we gain more resources and connections with our spiritual source. If we waste time and energy we reach an energy threshold that cannot be increased, draining us, and therefore dissipates positive influence.
3. Respond – In the moment, learn how to choose your response rather than react to life events, people and circumstances. Reaction is subconscious programming and mostly operates from preconceived ideas, fears or mind control. Observe your reaction and ask your body to show you the story or memory behind the reaction. As you learn to inquire or source the reactions you generate, much is learned about your body consciousness and can effectively be healed and cleared from continuing the reaction. Emotional catharsis techniques (ES Core Triad Practice includes them), help to release the story from the body so it can return to a new pattern, free of the reactive pain. Choosing forgiveness, kindness, compassion and self-love, is all a decision one has the power to make in every moment, in choosing your response to self and others.
4. Reverence – All beings have the right to exist and co-exist. By learning there are mutual benefits present in all relationships, and by respecting each person’s right to exist, is a demonstration of reverence for life force in all of its aspects and permutations. Avoid behaviors of criticism, presumptions, disrespectful or harmful accusations, controlling or manipulating others, giving unsolicited advice or placing demands. Live and Let Live.
5. Humility – By knowing your place in the Universe and the role you play, you act in humility knowing All is a part of the God Source. All is equal in the Love of God, and no being is judged better, higher or more valued than another. By acting from humility and in spiritual service, when you are called upon to do something as an action of stewardship, even if its cleaning toilets, in humility you accept the job given. There is no self-entitlement given in spiritual service. Entitlement is a distortion of spiritual ambition and negative ego, and if left unchecked, the rapid karmic exchange will result in a “root downfall”.
6. Discernment – Without using ego judgment, test the personal resonance of people and events you choose to engage or exchange with, as either aligned to your resonance or not aligned to your resonance, in that moment. There is no right or wrong, only personal resonance. That answer may change continually in different timelines, depending on when you ask for discernment. Learning personal discernment builds your necessary boundaries to discover what is productive and supportive for fulfilling your soul path, or not. Discernment allows for the continual productive growth and the effective use of your personal energies and focused attention. Uphold your personal boundaries by applying discernment towards all things you focus energy or attention upon.
7. Direct Knowing – By feeling in the moment what the energy is communicating to you, suspend linear thought and surrender mental chatter to “feeling” what you “know” in that present moment. Breathing in the moment and feeling the energy signature in the environment, will open your senses to allow the energy to give your body impressions and information without words. Higher knowing becomes present and connected with you at all times. What you “know” now, is all you will ever need. Breathe and take in what is in front of you now as “direct knowing”. Every moment spent in the “feeling”, the direct knowing will be present. You “know” more in the “feeling”, than you mentally acknowledge yourself for. What does Now Feel Like? Let the energy and feeling respond to your heart.
8. Surrender – By being present in the moment and surrendering to the now, judgments and future expectations of others are dissolved. Every connection or contact holds an opportunity for growth and learning, attempt to neutralize polarity thinking by asking for the deeper meaning, the needed change or lesson of growth inherent in the circumstance. Surrendering to the now and feeling the feelings, while holding unconditional love allows greater acceptance to neutralize painful or confusing situations. If we constrict in a “position” and hold on to defend the situation, it amplifies the negativity of the situation, making it vulnerable to interference and superimposed wills. Let Go and Let God.
9. Be True to You – Honor your entire being and life force. Inquire and know the contents of your heart, and only really give to others what feels joyful and aligned for your person. Do not bargain or sacrifice your truth, however, do not avoid tasks that build discipline and personal character. Ask your multidimensional selves what they need to feel balanced and happy, pay attention to your energetic and physical well-being and generate love and kindness to yourself. As a loving but firm self-parent, give generously to the inner child with acknowledgement and loving appreciation.
RELABEL – Identify the negative thought or emotion as a distorted pattern of Negative Ego consciousness. This “Fear” is my Negative Ego. This is not the real me.
REATTRIBUTE – Dis-identify from the negative thought or emotion as you. You begin to master your emotional states and you can begin to choose. I am the eternal being, not my thoughts or emotions.
REFOCUS – Move yourself out of situation, environment or the trigger for that thought. Go for a walk, listen to music, change your focus. Affirm: Not my will but Divine.
REVALUE – Revalue the power you have given this thought or emotion to rule your life. See it for what it truly IS. Limiting you. Disempowering you. Robbing you of inner peace and fulfillment as a Divine being. (Get behind ME, Ego! I AM that I AM!)
REQUEST Help – Commit to expressing Higher Emotion and Living your Soul Purpose. Ask for help from your inner spirit. Work your spiritual tools. Be here NOW!
Addressing Core Fear
When we resist the emotional and spiritual process required to address our hidden core wound and pain, it can occupy us for many years in seeking psychological, emotional and spiritual healing work. The core wound is most commonly generated in the pre-verbal or non-verbal areas of the brain, body and consciousness, thus it is greatly entwined with the physical body, Central Nervous System, as well as the functioning of the three layers of ego. If there is no self-awareness of the pain held in the triggering of this core wound, the wound takes over the body and runs on automatic through the nervous system and brain.
To bring unconditional love and stabilize it into our body and conscious awareness, we need to identify the organizing belief systems that trigger our core pain. We must remember who we are in our spiritual essence, our sense of true core self, before we took on the fear based belief that we were separated from love. If we are willing to feel the wound that led to the pain generated from our separation from unconditional love, this reveals to us where the wound is located in our body, or where the black emptiness resides. Our core wounds manifest as an aching emptiness or black hole somewhere in our body, usually found in the heart center. Once identified, the black holes of pain need to be filled with the light of unconditional love and forgiveness.
Suggested Quick Exercise
To go beyond Core Fears and Recover the Core Self, this quick exercise may be helpful:
Source the Belief System: Identity the negative belief system that drives the core wound, that spreads emotional and mental pain and leaves fear residue and constriction sensations in your body.
Connect to your Physical Body: Identify where the core pain or aching wound can be felt in your body and body parts. Pay attention and observe how your body constricts and closes down in fear when you are feeling your core pain or core wound.
Observe the Fear, Witness: Stay present to the core fear and pain without trying to change it or shift it immediately. Observe it as being connected to your physical self, your biological self. Do not try to make the fear or wound as something positive, or bargain it away, just allow yourself to be fully present with the fear and pain, without believing it to be true. Call it out for what it is, the negative ego or predator mind.
Experience Vulnerability while Feeling Pain: Be open to feel the vulnerability that pain may make you feel, without assigning any labels or value of good or bad. Stay present to experience unbearable pain as an energy, thought form and vibration, staying as open as you can to witness it in your body. If you can focus on the feeling of being vulnerable, allow yourself to be fully innocent, knowing that being comfortable with emotional vulnerability is a great strength.
Invite in Unconditional Love: Bring to mind and imagine yourself in your eternal spirit body before this core wound, pain and the negative beliefs existed. In your mind, completely surround the fear, void, blackness, in the body, and area of pain with the unconditional love, light and power of the Krystal Star and Godhead. See your entire body lit up in God-Sovereign-Free imagery, enlightened, free and liberated from pain.